Thursday, March 24, 2011

Picking a Class Time

Do you think you really know what time is a good time for you to go to class?
So you're newbie on college campus! CONGRATULATION!
Welcome to the first fall semester of yours -insert your favorite happy face-

Well first of all you might think that the afternoon and evening classes are a great time for you to get into class because well lets admit everyone LOVES sleeping in... Well during the semester you will start to feel too tired for afternoon and evening classes because of your all-nighter doing homework. Let's face it, we all do it, so don't be ashamed. My bet advice for those who stay up ALL NIGHT take those early morning classes so you'd still have the energy to go through class then guess what after class you can go straight to sleep.

My secret to having perfect attendance now is because well I try staying up 24 hours so that my sleeping schedule could be fix to my normal sleeping rate. All my classes are in the morning so I do fine, some energy drinks gets me motivated through out the day.

Don't sleep I'm serious!
Even when you're tired in the middle of the afternoon, do not sleep. Napping is for babies and little kids who needs it to be growing up. Our sleep are from night to day. At least 8 hours of sleep!

So if you work in the morning it is fine to start class in the afternoon and evening, no problem with that. BUT if you don't work just freaking stay up and do some work.

Good luck on picking your classes =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment